2023 NATIONAL PRENATAL-TO-3 RESEARCH TO POLICY SUMMIT
Thursday, October 12, 2023, 1:00-2:30pm CT
Join more than 5,000 state lawmakers and advocates, researchers, and practitioners for a virtual event to hear which states did the most to help young children and their families thrive in 2023, and to learn about the newest research informing prenatal-to-3 evidence-based policymaking.
At the Summit, participants can expect to:
- Discover what’s included in the fourth annual Prenatal-to-3 State Policy Roadmap.
- Learn more about the NEW evidence-based state policy that will be added to the Roadmap next year.
- Celebrate 2023 state wins and national trends in evidence-based policymaking that support young children and families.
- Hear from select states that will share stories of big legislative wins—from momentum building to policy adoption and implementation—from this year.
- Gain insights into opportunities to engage in, and advocate for, evidence-based policymaking on behalf of young children and their families in 2024.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity, and a no-cost registration!